LIVE ONLINE COURSE - Creating Complete Wellness
COURSE DATES: (3/19/22), (4/16/22), & (5,21,22) This course will continue to run every 3rd Saturday of the month with future dates becoming available for sign-up soon!
This is a 1-DAY (6 HOUR) VIRTUAL course that connects concepts of Science, Philosophy, Language and Spirituality for a deep sense of Complete Personal Wellness of Mind-Body-Spirit.
Join in on the course that will change your life forever by changing the way you see the world!
You'll be learning from Master Certified Mental & Spiritual Wellness Practitioner/ Integrative Therapist Mira Taylor as you and the other course participants are taught about concepts of linguistic awareness, how to best utilize language and language devices( such as metaphor and allegory) for your Self, how to master your mind through your internal perspective and how to develop your own personal "mindfulness toolkit" that will permanently and constructively alter the way you approach and interact with your daily life in business, personal relationships and especially in regards to your relationship with your Self! Each topic covered within this course is intended to instill a deeply substantiable and sustainable sense of personal growth and overall wellness for the participants.
COURSE TOPICS COVERED
- Scientifically Proven Benefits of Establishing Mindfulness Practices
- Understanding How Neuroplasticity Works Within Wellness
- Methods for Transforming the Mind - Tools & Exercises/ Practices
- The Language of Wellness: Neuro-Linguistics, Affirmations & Emotions
- How to Change Your Reality by Mindfully Changing Your Perspective
- How to Develop and Sustain Your Own Personal Self Acceptance Mindset
- EFT/ TFT Tapping - Personal Mental Accupressure for Self Healing
- Introduction to Meditation, Visualization Practices and Breathwork
A DEVICE WITH ACCESS TO ZOOM
AN OPEN MIND & YOUR SELF
SOMETHING TO WRITE WITH/ ON
Courses will begin at 11:00 AM EST (US) & conclude at approximately 5:00 PM EST (US)
Have questions about the course? email Mira directly at email@example.com